Featured: Top Changes to the 2023 NESC®
NESC® Knowledge Base
Find additional information, articles, tools, and resources related to the NESC.
- IAEI Magazine: Pole Maintenance Preventing Theft and Shock Hazards
- IAEI Magazine: Education and Credentialing program Addresses Industry Gaps as Demand for DERS Grow
- IAEI Magazine: Meeting the Demands for Qualified Telecommunications Workers
- IAEI Magazine: The Importance of Standards in the Energy Sector
- IAEI Magazine: Beyond The Service Point – NESC and NEC: Scopes, Demarcations, Exceptions
- Evolving the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC)
- Utilities’ unique stake in the National Electric Safety Code
- The National Electrical Safety Code: Engaging the Next Generation of Engineers
- IEEE Celebrates Historic 100th Anniversary of the National Electrical Safety Code® (NESC®)
National Electrical Safety Code® (NESC®): 100 Years of Safety & Interoperability
The NESC®: Focused on Worker Safety
The NESC®: Perspectives on Resiliency
The NESC® Summit 2015: Department of Energy Overview: Patricia Hoffman Keynote
The NESC®: Engaging the Next Generation
The NESC® Summit 2015: OSHA Overview: Dean McKenzie Keynote
The NESC®: A Legacy of Safety
IEEE is undertakes periodic surveys of all Public Service Commissions, Public Utility Commissions, and other appropriate state regulatory bodies to determine the edition of the NESC in effect in each state and how that adoption is set forth or decreed.
For specific contact information for each public service or public utility commission, see the listing provided by the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC).