Latest news from IEEE SA.
IEEE Launches Certification Program for Nuclear Equipment Qualification to Help Improve Global Nuclear Safety
IEEE Publishes 2023 National Electrical Safety Code® (NESC®)
IEEE Standards Association Awards Exceptional Standards Development Achievements
IEEE Publishes New Standard to Address Age Appropriate Design for Children’s Digital Services
City of Vienna Earns IEEE AI Ethics Certification Mark; Reinforcing Commitment to Digital Humanism Strategy
Beyond Standards Blog
Addressing the Need for Protecting Cybersecurity in Connected Diabetes Devices
IEEE 2621™ Series Defines a Foundational Security Framework and Specifies Requirements for Cybersecurity Assurance.
8 Examples of Protecting Children’s Data Privacy and Fostering a Positive Experience
IEEE SA Releases the 2nd Edition of Applied Case Studies for Designing Trustworthy Digital Experiences for Children.
IEEE P802.3dg Aims to Advance Ethernet for Industrial and Operational Technology Applications
Supplying Higher-Speed, Long-Reach 100 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet and Power for New, Harsher Environments.
In the News
- New safety standard governs self-driving cars | Fierce Electronics
- The Importance of Arc Flash Electrical Safety during the Summer | IAEI Magazine
- Cómo será el wifi del futuro | BBC News
- Dr. Craig Schlenoff Of The IEEE Robotics and Automation Society On The Future Of Robotics Over the Next Few Years | Medium
- The Rise of Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) in Automobiles, Industrial Automation, and Aviation | In Compliance
- It’s Electric! | ISE Magazine
- Why healthcare data is the latest cyber battlefield | Pivot Magazine
- Highlights of the next edition of the National Electrical Safety Code | IAEI Magazine
- The Future Innovations of Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) as a Patient-Centered Healthcare System | Healthcare Business Today
- IEEE Standard Will Make Autonomous Vehicles Safer | IEEE Spectrum