Latest news from IEEE SA.
IEEE Announces Decision on Its Standards-related Patent Policy
IEEE Announces Decision on Its Standards-related Patent Policy PISCATAWAY, NJ, 30 September 2022 – The IEEE Standards Association Board of Governors (IEEE SA BOG) took action to update the Patent…
IEEE Launches Certification Program for Nuclear Equipment Qualification to Help Improve Global Nuclear Safety
The IEEE Standards-Based Program Benefits Global System Integrators, Plant Owners, Equipment Vendors, and More.
IEEE Publishes 2023 National Electrical Safety Code® (NESC®)
IEEE Publishes 2023 National Electrical Safety Code® (NESC®)Latest Edition of the NESC Will Go into Effect in February 2023 to Help Deliver a Safer and More Sustainable Electric Power Supply…
IEEE Standards Association Awards Exceptional Standards Development Achievements
The virtual awards ceremony applauds notable contributions that influence industry and technology trends in 2021 and beyond.
IEEE Publishes New Standard to Address Age Appropriate Design for Children’s Digital Services
IEEE Publishes New Standard to Address Age Appropriate Design for Children’s Digital ServicesIEEE 2089™-2021 establishes a framework that can help organizations recognize and respond to the needs of children and…
In the News
- Trusting Digital Health Technologies: Why Global Standards Are A Must | Clinical Leader
- Why Your Organization Should Join the IEEE Standards Association | IEEE Spectrum
- IEEE: Trends to Expect in Connectivity and Telecom in 2023 | The Fast Mode
- Setting the standards in 2023 | Fibre Systems
- Why Cybersecurity is Key to IoT Sensors | IEEE Spectrum
- The 6G Future: How 6G Will Transform Our Lives | In Compliance Magazine
- Highlights of the New 2023 National Electrical Safety Code | EC&M
- The Technology Trends Shaping 2022 | Technology Dispatch
- Incorporating Renewable Energy Sources and New Tech into the Electric Grid | T&D World
- Is AI Good for Health Care? | IEEE Spectrum