Latest news from IEEE SA.
IEEE Introduces New Program for Free Access to AI Ethics and Governance Standards
Program Brings Socio-technical Standards Providing Guidance and Considerations to Aid the Development of Trustworthy AI to the Global Community.
IEEE Announces Decision on Its Standards-related Patent Policy
The IEEE Standards Association Board of Governors (IEEE SA BOG) took action to update the Patent Policy for IEEE standards development, which will go into effect 01 January 2023.
IEEE Launches Certification Program for Nuclear Equipment Qualification to Help Improve Global Nuclear Safety
The IEEE Standards-Based Program Benefits Global System Integrators, Plant Owners, Equipment Vendors, and More.
IEEE Publishes 2023 National Electrical Safety Code® (NESC®)
Latest Edition of the NESC Will Go into Effect in February 2023 to Help Deliver a Safer and More Sustainable Electric Power Supply.
IEEE Standards Association Awards Exceptional Standards Development Achievements
The virtual awards ceremony applauds notable contributions that influence industry and technology trends in 2021 and beyond.
Beyond Standards Blog
The formation of the IEEE Transportation Electrification Council reflects the major technical and societal transition to electric modes of transportation.
Longevity technology leverages advancements in science and healthcare to enable people to live longer and achieve better health and wellness.
The time has arrived, and we are excited to announce that the IEEE Standards Association Awards nominations are now officially open for submissions.
In the News
- The 6G Future: How 6G Will Transform Our Lives | InCompliance Magazine
- 2023 Trends in the Healthcare and Life Sciences Space | Healthcare Business Today
- Four Foundational Technology Trends to Watch in 2023 | The Fast Mode
- The Origin of Wi-Fi and the Role of Wi-Fi 7 | The Fast Mode
- 3 Energy and Sustainability Trends to Watch in 2023 | Sustainable Brands
- A Health-Monitoring Wearable That Measures Vital Signs | IEEE Spectrum
- Wi-Fi Top 10 Predictions For 2023 | Maravedis
- Trusting Digital Health Technologies: Why Global Standards Are A Must | Clinical Leader
- Why Your Organization Should Join the IEEE Standards Association | IEEE Spectrum
- IEEE: Trends to Expect in Connectivity and Telecom in 2023 | The Fast Mode