Latest news from IEEE SA.
IEEE Publishes New Standard to Address Age Appropriate Design for Children’s Digital Services
IEEE 2089™-2021 establishes a framework that can help organizations recognize and respond to the needs of children and young people.
City of Vienna Earns IEEE AI Ethics Certification Mark; Reinforcing Commitment to Digital Humanism Strategy
Vienna becomes the first city worldwide to certify responsible and sustainable AI Ethics implementation with IEEE CertifAIEd.
IEEE Launches New Standard to Address Ethical Concerns During Systems Design
IEEE 7000™-2021 integrates ethical and functional requirements to mitigate risk and increase innovation in systems engineering product design.
IEEE EQ Navigator™ Online Portal Offers Nuclear Industry Streamlined Qualification Solution for IEEE Standards Compliance
Global nuclear power plants, manufacturers, and test labs can leverage IEEE EQ Navigator service for independent, seamless, and secure assessment of compliance to IEEE standards.
IEEE Standards Association Awards Outstanding Standards Development Achievements
The 2020 virtual awards ceremony recognizes notable contributions to standards development in various industries and technologies.
In the News
- Up to standards | Fibre Systems
- How AI brings customer service to the next level | Tech Crunch
- Solutions for Providing Internet Access to Rural Areas IEEE explores employing ICT, regulations, and standards | IEEE Spectrum
- The women of healthcare standards | Healthcare IT News
- Meeting the Demands for Qualified Telecommunications Worker | IAEI Magazine
- Kids and Apps: 5 Things Parents and Web Designers Need to Think About | IEEE Transmitter
- AI development must be guided by ethics, human wellbeing and responsible innovation | Healthcare IT News
- How Health Care Organizations Can Thwart Cyberattacks | IEEE Spectrum
- Can you Trust Artificial Intelligence? | Pivot Magazine
- Laying the Groundwork for the Future of Telehealth | IEEE Transmitter
- Establishing Public Trust: Protecting the Privacy and Security of all Individuals in the Telehealth Experience | Healthcare Business Today
- Standards Take Online Gaming to the Next Level | IEEE Spectrum
- K—12 Districts Look to Upgrade to Wi-Fi 6 | EdTech Magazine
- Education and Credentialing Program Addresses Industry Gaps as Demand for DERs Grow | IAEI Magazine
- How the Financial Industry Can Apply AI Responsibly | IEEE Spectrum
- Responsible AI Programs To Follow And Implement— Breakout Year 2021 | Forbes
- What is ‘Responsible AI’? | Financial Executives International
- Pole Maintenance: Preventing Theft and Shock Hazards | IAEI Magazine
- 5 Webinars on How to Overcome Concerns Surrounding Wearable Medical Devices | IEEE Spectrum
- Environmental Technology Impacting the World for Good | IEEE Transmitter
- 9 Standards for a More Sustainable Future in Honor of Earth Day | IEEE Spectrum
- How To Make Autonomous Cars Trustworthy and Free from Cybersecurity Threats | IEEE Spectrum
- How Industry 5.0 Will Impact Workplaces and Workspaces | IEEE Transmitter
- How Tech Is Revitalizing the Medical Product Approval Process | The Institute
- Certification Program Aims to Close Skills Gap in Renewable Energy | The Institute
- The Now, Next, and New in Networking | The Fast Mode
- Is a Ubiquitous Automotive Ethernet (still) the Right Goal? | Elektronik Automotive