IEEE Virtual Summit Highlights Impact of IEEE Standards on Emerging Applications
IEEE and IEEE Standards Association (IEEE SA) today announced plans for the Summit on the Impact of IEEE Standards on Emerging Applications to be held from 9 to 10 December…
IEEE launches 802.3™ Beyond 400Gb/s Ethernet Study Group to Define Next High Speed Threshold for Ethernet Data Rate
With exponential growth across Ethernet users, access methods and services—and the global pandemic magnifying humanity’s reliance on connectivity—IEEE 802.3 community advances toward speed leap.
IEEE Standards Association Launches Industry Affiliate Network (IAN) to Rapidly Evolve Existing Specifications into Global Standards
New program offers alliances, associations and consortia a path from industry specification to standardization, expanding market visibility and global awareness.
IEEE Collaborates with Utilities to Create Standardized Education Program to Prepare for the Future of Grid Support
With DER penetration growing globally, IEEE intends to help utilities and other industry partners build a qualified workforce for the future.
Silona Bonewald Joins IEEE SA Open as First Executive Director
After more than a decade of leading open source communities, Bonewald to lead IEEE SA Open platform offering cost-effective options for developing and validating open source projects.
IEEE Invites Companies, Governments and Other Stakeholders Globally to Expand on Ethics Certification Program for Autonomous and Intelligent Systems (ECPAIS) Work
ECPAIS begins next phase of efforts promoting responsible innovation in the algorithmic age.
In the News
- Standards Play a Key Role in Enabling Innovation | InCompliance Magazine
- Innovation: Smart Power for the Smart Kitchen | Foodservice Consultants Society International (FCSI) Magazine
- Understanding Interconnection of Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) | Energy Storage News
- NESC Clearances Are a Matter of Fact: Designed for Worker and Public Safety, They Offer a Factual Foundation in Disputes | IAEI Magazine
- WBA Annual Industry Report 2021| Wireless Broadband Alliance
- Advancing Surer, Safer DER Interconnections | Utility Products
- How IEEE Standards Protect the Planet and Keep Us Safe | IEEE Transmitter
- The 5G Race is On and the NESC is Keeping Pace with Safety Guidance | IAEI Magazine
- Why Your Open Source Project Needs More Than Just Coders | opensource.com
- Raising Standards for Interconnecting Renewables Across the US: Utility Commissions Q&A with IEEE | Energy Storage News
- IEEE Standards Association Marking World Standards Day With a Video Contest | The Institute
- SEPA Adds DER, Smart Energy and Data Exchange Standards to Catalogue | Smart Energy International
- IEEE SA Open | FLOSS Weekly
- How Certification Promotes Responsible Innovation in the Algorithmic Age | TechTalks
- Low-Voltage Arc Flash Hazard and 2022 NESC Work Rules | IAEI Magazine
- IEEE Initiative on Ethical Design Is Making Headway | AI Trends
- PoE Comes of Age | Electrical Contractor
- 5 Ways to Educate Your Child on Cybersecurity | IEEE Transmitter