IEEE SA Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS) is building an ecosystem of stakeholders across the globe in order to address some of the challenges and vulnerabilities that directly impact the wellness of people.
IEEE SA HLS helps establish a technical foundation to enable immediate and effective responses to public health emergencies like
- natural disasters,
- disease outbreaks,
- climate change impact,
- food sustainability, and
- food supply chain track & trace,
while continuing to protect privacy, security, and physical and mental wellness.
- Vaccine Passports and Databases: Privacy vs. Public Health
- United Nation’s High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development
- IEEE Standards for Responding to Global COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- White Paper: Pandemics & Ethics: Can Contact Tracing Applications Address Both Effectively?
- Re-Think Health Podcast