Join global thought leaders, industry & technology experts to help change the way people live, work & communicate. Learn more
IEEE STANDARDS AWARDS
The IEEE-SA recognizes outstanding standards development participation through various award categories. For more information, to view past recipients or to nominate an individual for award consideration, please select an award category, below:
The 2016 IEEE-SA awards nomination period closed on 31 July. Thank you to all our nominators.
- Corporate Award - for outstanding corporate leadership and contribution to the IEEE-SA
- International Award - for extraordinary contribution to establishing the IEEE-SA as a world-class leader in standardization
- Standards Medallion - for major contribution to the development of standards
- Working Group Chair Award - for leadership in the development of standards by IEEE-SA Working Group participants
- International Joint Working Group Chair Award - to acknowledge contributions made between IEEE and either ISO, IEC, or ISO/IEC during the development of a standard
- Distinguished Service Award - for outstanding and dedicated service to the IEEE-SA Standards Board based on major contributions to the standards development process
- Sponsor Award - for outstanding contributions to Corporate Standards Development
- Emerging Technology Award - for the initiation, advancement or progression of a new technology through the IEEE-SA open consensus process
- Lifetime Achievement Award - for significant technical contributions to a standards committee or their IEEE field of interest
- Charles Proteus Steinmetz Award - for exceptional contributions to the development and/or advancement of standards in electrical and electronics engineering
- Standards Education Award - for significant and/or regular contributions to standards education.
2015 IEEE-SA AWARDS CEREMONY