24-25 September 2019 | Detroit, Michigan, USA
Now in its 9th year, Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day (E&IP@ATD) will be held for the second time in the birthplace of the automotive industry with Ford Motor Company as Host.
E&IP@ATD is the premier venue for automobile manufacturers, suppliers, semiconductor vendors, tool providers, engineers, scientists, educators and the media to share ground breaking ideas along with implementation strategies and applications related to Automotive Ethernet Systems.
Presentations will provide insights into the developments, trends and solutions in the following topics:
- Current automotive use-cases and future perspectives
- Ethernet's role to facilitate cloud connectivity
- Ethernet network design and specification
- Ethernet requirements for automated driving applications
- Safety, security and reliability of Ethernet communications
- Markets and strategies
- Tools and tests methods
- Present and future physical layer and protocol solutions
Additionally, a special panel session will be held on “Ethernet bandwidth—where does it end?”