Join IEEE-SA & Save!
IEEE-SA Members save 10% (on average)* on most standards purchased through IEEE. Learn more about IEEE-SA membership
* Actual savings vary per standard
REGISTRATON AUTHORITY COMMITTEE (RAC)
- The IEEE RAC is the oversight committee for the IEEE Registration Authority.
- The IEEE RAC is international in scope, assisting standard developing organizations in their establishment of unambiguous, sustainable registration authorities.
- The IEEE RAC considers the long-term interests of the ultimate users of these standards, while pragmatically addressing the needs of the affected organizations, industries, and IEEE.
- Operating Procedures of the IEEE RAC
- Standards RAC Public Reflector Subscription
Voice opinions or ask questions related to industry-specific topics or standards within the Registration Authority group.
- IEEE RAC Private Pages
IEEE RAC Roster
Members of the IEEE RAC consist of the Chairperson, Secretary (IEEE Staff), and representatives of the Sponsors involved in registration activities.
Bob Grow, RAC Chair
Glenn Parsons, Past Chair
Geoff Thompson, LMSC
Roger Marks, LMSC
George Riley, ex-officio (CS SAB)
Leonard Tsai, MSC
Tom Kurihara, VTS / ITS
Geoffrey Garner, I&M
Angela Thomas, Secretary