This project defines the general architecture and technical requirements for mini-programs, including;
(1) the terms and definitions of mini-program related concepts,
(2) the structure of a mini-program package which could be downloaded and run in base mobile applications,
(3) the lifecycle management of a mini-program,
(4) the requirements for base mobile applications which provide the running environment for a mini-program, including the common components and common APIs which should be supported by base mobile applications,
(5) unified deeplink rules for different mini-programs jumping,
(6) the security requirements for mini-program development, release, running and communication.
Here, mini-program means a kind of lightweight program running in a native application, which combines web technologies e.g. HTML5 and the capabilities of the native application to achieve a native-like user experience on a mobile device, and base mobile application means a native application which provides running environment for mini-programs.