Guides and Handbooks
The IEEE SA has begun publishing its works jointly with John Wiley & Sons. Books are published in many different formats such as Print, PDF, and CD-ROM.
Titles Currently Available through Wiley
- 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging Design and Evolution: The Architect’s Perspective
- 802.11™ Handbook: A Designer’s Companion
- Ethernet in the First Mile: Access for Everyone
- Handbook to IEEE Standard 45™: A Guide to Electrical Installations on Shipboard
- IEEE Standards Dictionary: Glossary of Terms & Definitions
- Low-Rate Wireless PANs: Enabling Wireless Sensors with IEEE 802.15.4™
- Systems & Software Engineering with Applications
- The IEEE Wireless Dictionary
- Tutorial on Hardware and Software Reliability, Maintainability and Availability
- Wireless Communications Standards: A Study of IEEE 802.11™, 802.15™, and 802.16™
- Wireless Local Area Networks Quality of Service: An Engineering Perspective
- WirelessMAN®: Inside the IEEE 802.16™ Standard for Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks
- Wireless Multimedia: A Guide to the 802.15.3™ Standard
Other Titles Available through the IEEE Standards Store
Have a Book Idea?
If you have an idea for a new book, please submit a book proposal for consideration.