Guides and Handbooks
The IEEE SA has begun publishing its works jointly with John Wiley & Sons. Books are published in many different formats such as Print and PDF.
Titles Currently Available through Wiley
- IEEE 802.11ba: Ultra-Low Power Wake-up Radio Standard
- AeroMACS: An IEEE 802.16 Standard-Based Technology for the Next Generation of Air Transportation Systems
- Wireless Coexistence: Standards, Challenges, and Intelligent Solutions
- Electrical Systems for Nuclear Power Plants
- Overhead Distribution Lines: Design and Applications
- Shipboard Power Systems Design and Verification Fundamentals
- VFD Challenges for Shipboard Electrical Power System Design
- Modern Standardization: Case Studies at the Crossroads of Technology, Economics, and Politics
- The Wireless Internet of Things: A Guide to the Lower Layers
- 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging Design and Evolution: The Architect’s Perspective
Other Titles Available through the IEEE Standards Store
Have a Book Idea?
If you have an idea for a new book, please submit a book proposal for consideration.