For bio/pharmaceutical enterprise partners involved in conducting clinical trials
- Test and evaluate the different cutting-edge technologies throughout the various areas of the clinical trials operations value chain.
- Collaborate with your peers by bringing your expertise and developing consensus-driven solutions in a neutral environment.
- Walk away with a proven workflow and first-hand view of running and validating a remote trial without any financial or economic risk to your organization.
- Make your technology solutions and expertise available to the key stakeholders of clinical trials operations.
- Establish trust in your technology and approach by enabling the program participants to test it and see how it works.
- Bring your expertise in the technology to ensure the clinical and patient goals can be satisfied with the appropriate use of the technologies.
- Drive adoption of the technologies by proving its application and helping to develop technical standards.
- Be accredited as part of the development of the workflow.
For multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Ensure your areas of interest are reflected in the development of the workflow (i.e. regulatory, patients’ privacy, and more).
- Bring your area of expertise to contribute to a workflow that will benefit those individuals and entities you represent.
- Become an advocate for the use of the workflow to create a more inclusive and efficient clinical trials process
Program Chairs and Advisors
(Co-Chair) Basker Gumadi, Director, Technology Innovation, Bristol-Myers Squibb
(Co-Chair) Walter De Brouwer, Founder, Doc.ai
(Industry Advisor) Craig Lipset, Founder and Advisor, Clinical Innovation Partners