Now in its 8th year, Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day (E&IP@ATD) is the premier venue for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), suppliers, semiconductor vendors, tool providers, engineers, scientists, educators and the media to share ground breaking ideas along with implementation strategies and applications related to Automotive Ethernet Systems.
E&IP@ATD and will be held for the first time in London, UK, and will focus on the ‘Evolution of Ethernet-based Automotive Networks: Faster or Cheaper?’ for the next level of challenges in Automated Driving, Electrification and Vehicular Connectivity.
Presentations will provide insights into the developments, trends and solutions in the following topics:
- Applicable use cases of Ethernet for automotive (ADAS, Autonomous vehicle, etc.)
- Role of Ethernet in future E/E architecture
- Reliability and quality of Ethernet communication
- Ethernet for volume production cars
- Cyber security for Ethernet
- Connectivity (OTA, V2X, IoT)
Additionally, a special panel session will be held on the evolution of Ethernet (faster or cheaper?) and the next level of challenges in Automated Driving, Electrification and Vehicular Connectivity.