The 2020 Edition of IEEE SA Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Week will take place as a Virtual Event due to travel restrictions and constraints arising from COVID-19. The EIP@ATD steering committee has re-organized this year’s event to span a full week of technical presentations and opportunities for virtual engagement with our sponsoring exhibitors.
E&IP@ATD is the premier venue for automobile manufacturers, suppliers, semiconductor vendors, tool providers, engineers, scientists, educators and the media to share ground breaking ideas along with implementation strategies and applications related to Automotive Ethernet Systems. Attendees will receive and share information, and actively participate in the latest developments in shaping Automotive Ethernet into a globally deployed, volume car automotive network.
Presentations will provide insights into the developments, trends and solutions in the following topics:
- Current automotive use-cases and future perspectives
- Ethernet's role to facilitate cloud connectivity
- Ethernet network design and specification
- Ethernet requirements for automated driving applications
- Safety, security and reliability of Ethernet communications
- Markets and strategies
- Tools and tests methods
- Present and future physical layer and protocol solutions
This event will feature a virtual exhibition space.