Make #OurAIVision Your Own
We're creating a Vision for Prioritizing Human Wellbeing with Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems and we need your help.
Ethically Aligned Design: A Vision for Prioritizing Human Wellbeing with Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems is a document that represents the collective input of over one hundred global thought leaders from academia, science, government and corporate sectors in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, ethics, philosophy, and policy.
But we need your insights to the first version of Ethically Aligned Design to make this OurAIVision.
Prioritizing human wellbeing means making all of our voices heard.
What You Can Do
- Download the entire document if you'd like to read all of Ethically Aligned Design.
- Or, Download one section (below) based on your area of interest.
- Submit feedback via our Submission Guidelines or via the fields below
- (Note - content submitted will be posted publicly as we value transparency)
- Tweet using #OurAIVision to tell the world your ideas and insights on how AI Ethics should work for our future.
- Tweet below to let the world know you've contributed:
Download the entire Ethically Aligned Design (EAD)
- General Principles
- Embedding Values Into Autonomous Intelligent Systems
- Methodologies to Guide Ethical Research and Design
- Safety and Beneficence of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) and Artificial Superintelligence (ASI)
- Personal Data and Individual Access Control
- Reframing Autonomous Weapons Systems
- Economics/Humanitarian Issues
If you prefer to receive Version 1 of the EAD document via an email request, please contact John Havens.