The 2019 Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day (E&[email protected]) returns to the birthplace of the automotive industry—Detroit, Michigan. Hosted by Ford Motor Company, E&[email protected] is the premier venue for automobile manufacturers, suppliers, semiconductor vendors, tool providers, engineers, scientists, educators and the media to share ground breaking ideas along with implementation strategies and applications related to Automotive Ethernet Systems.
Presentations will provide insights into the developments, trends and solutions in the following topics:
- Current automotive use-cases and future perspectives
- Ethernet’s role to facilitate cloud connectivity
- Ethernet network design and specification
- Ethernet requirements for automated driving applications
- Safety, security and reliability of Ethernet communications
- Markets and strategies
- Tools and tests methods
- Present and future physical layer and protocol solutions
Additionally, a special panel session will be held on “Ethernet bandwidth—where does it end?” For a flavor of previous E&[email protected] events, check out the presentations from 2018 and 2017.
There are also several exhibitor and supporter packages available including:
- Exhibitor (Exhibitors get complimentary and discounted registrations and other benefits. Platinum and Gold exhibitors get complimentary meeting rooms!)
- Sponsor a breakfast, lunch, or AM/PM break
- Give a sponsored presentation on your Ethernet-related product, service, or project!
See the Exhibitor/Supporter Prospectus (PDF) for details. View the conference floor plan (PDF). View the draft exhibit hall floor plan (PDF).
E&[email protected] runs 24-25 September 2019. Registration is now open with early bird prices ending on 25 July 2019!