We invite you to join experts that span the fields of engineering, law, science, economics, ethics, philosophy, politics, and health in this work. ECPAIS is global, open and inclusive, welcoming all individuals or representatives of organizations dedicated advancing technology for humanity by building best practices for A/IS transparency and accountability. Key experts would include but not limited to:
- Specialists developing AIS based products and services
- Academic institution experts in AIS
- Government organizations involved with AIS policy and/or regulations
ECPAIS intends to offer a process and define a series of marks by which organizations can seek certifications for the processes around the AIS products, systems, and services they provide.
The Program will operate in an industry driven and iterative process for developing certifications / marks for AIS. ECPAIS’s goal is to enable work in cycles of development and industry validation, and deliver the following outcomes:
- Criteria and process for a Certification / mark focused on Transparency in AIS
- Criteria and process for a Certification / mark focused on Accountability in AIS
- Criteria and process for a Certification / mark focused on Algorithmic Bias in AIS
How to Participate:
Participation in this program requires IEEE SA Corporate Membership. The following link provides details about the IEEE SA membership program, and information on how to register for corporate membership. All interested participants must complete the membership process by March 31, 2019 to maintain participation rights for this program. Register here for IEEE SA Corporate Membership.