The IEEE Technology Time Machine 2018 (TTM 2018) conference will offer attendees from research and industry innovative insights from top executives and pioneers regarding the impact of future technologies on business and industry, society and everyday life, ethics, and policy. Through interactive participation and stimulating panels, TTM 2018 will provide critical information on technological advances to help guide current and future decisions on use and implementation of these technologies Beyond Tomorrow. Speakers and attendees will network and learn from each other through synergies across technologies in industry, academia, and government, including in the areas of augmented and virtual reality, agriculture, neuroscience, robotics, technology entrepreneurism, and more. Get ready to be inspired and innovate your future at TTM 2018.
- Network and engage with world-class thought leaders and innovators
- Be inspired by new technologies
- Learn about advancements in synergistic technologies
- Build partnerships with other like-minded attendees
- Discover technology implications on society, ethics and policy
What do the technologies of today, tomorrow, and beyond tomorrow mean for humanity? It’s time to find out – register today.