Friday, 7 July 2017 | 10:00AM-4:00PM China Standard Time (CST) 8/F Building B CTTL-No. 52 Haidan District, Beijing, China
About the Workshop
IEEE Conformity Assessment Program and Camera Phone Image Quality (CPIQ) Conformity Assessment Steering Committee (CASC) invite you to attend an open discussion on the importance of mobile device image quality and how it can impact a service provider's quality of service and bottom line.
Join us to learn about the results from round robin testing and a subjective study that was conducted at multiple laboratories. Speakers include imaging experts, international carriers, testing laboratories and mobile device and chipset manufacturers who have developed an international standard that can be utilized to measure image quality.
Who should attend:
- Telecommunications Carriers
- Mobile Devices and Component Manufacturers
- OS vendors
- Margaret Belska, Senior Manager, Imaging Program Management, Nvidia
- Henry Koren, Director of Image Quality Engineering, Imatest
- Zhai Mengran, Researcher of Optical Engineering, CAICT
- Wang Shiwei, Researcher of Optical Engineering, CAICT
- Ravi Subramaniam, Technical Director, Conformity Assessment, IEEE
- Ben Tseng, Director of Device Analytics, Apkudo
Attendees are eligible to receive 30% discount off the purchase price of IEEE 1858™, Standard for Camera Phone Image Quality (CPIQ).