The process at a glance
- Contact us at email@example.com with your request to become an IEEE Standards Distributor or Reseller.
- Discuss in detail the technical aspect of what will be needed to become a standards distributor
- Review and accept the terms, conditions, and technical requirements of the program
- Sign the contract
- Set launch date to begin selling IEEE standards
Once you have signed on as a Distributor, we want to make sure you have all the information and support you need to get started selling! In order to set up the initial data feed of IEEE standards content, you will need to understand the following requirements and process.
- Partners technical contact is required
- FTP information is required
- IEEE SA will set up a one-time XML data feed to the IEEE’s complete library of standards
- IEEE SA will provide, glossaries of categories and map of data fields
IEEE will provide the following: