The process at a glance
- Contact us with your request to become an IEEE Standards Distributor or Reseller.
- Discuss in detail the technical aspect of what will be needed to become a standards distributor
- Review and accept the terms, conditions, and technical requirements of the program
- Sign the contract
- Set launch date to begin selling IEEE standards
Once you have signed on as a Distributor, we want to make sure you have all the information and support you need to get started selling! In order to set up the initial data feed of IEEE standards content, you will need to understand the following requirements and process.
- Partners technical contact is required
- FTP information is required
- IEEE SA will set up a one-time XML data feed to the IEEE’s complete library of standards
- IEEE SA will provide, glossaries of categories and map of data fields
IEEE will provide the following:
- sample xml (link coming soon)
- sample files of efeed schema (link coming soon)
- Provide samples of XMLTag description (link coming soon)
- Table of categories and map of data fields (link coming soon)
- Notification of new and revised standards will be email to your contact
- Essential ongoing updates and newly published standards will be fed automatically via the electronic feed.
- Technical support and assistance will be provided upon request