Monday, 3 April 2017 | 9:00AM-3:30PM (PDT) | Seattle Marriott Bellevue, Washington
About the Workshop
IEEE Conformity Assessment Program and Camera Phone Image Quality (CPIQ) Conformity Assessment Steering Committee (CASC) invite you to attend an open discussion on the importance of mobile device image quality and how it can impact a service provider's quality of service and bottom line.
Join us to learn about the results from round robin testing and a subjective study that was conducted at multiple laboratories. Results will be presented by the IEEE P1858™ Working Group, with speakers that include imaging experts, international carriers, testing laboratories and mobile device and chipset manufacturers who have developed an international standard that can be utilized to measure image quality.
Who should attend:
- Telecommunications Carriers
- Mobile Devices and Component Manufacturers
- OS vendors
- Margaret Belska, Senior Manager, Imaging Program Management, Nvidia
- Susan Farnand, Visiting Assistant Professor, Program of Color Science, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Henry Koren, Director of Image Quality Engineering, Imatest
- Josh Matthews, CEO, Apkudo
- Chaitanya Naik, Senior Engineer System Design & Strategy, T-Mobile
- Ravi Subramaniam, Technical Director, Conformity Assessment, IEEE
- Rob Sumner, Imaging Science Engineer, Imatest
- Ben Tseng, Director of Device Analytics, Apkudo
Event Location Information
Seattle Marriott Bellevue
200 110th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Meeting Room: Redmond
Lunch will be provided.
Attendees are eligible to receive 30% discount off the purchase price of IEEE P1858™ Approved Draft Standard for Camera Phone Image Quality (CPIQ).
If you are interested is sponsoring this event, please contact the ICAP TEAM.