October 2013 | In This Issue
Standards Focus Newsletter
Sign Up Now!
The following entities joined the IEEE-SA Corporate Membership Community since July 2013:
- China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd
- Electric Power Research Institute, Inc. (EPRI)
- General Electric
- Guangzhou Smart Home Technology Standards Promotion Center
- Institute of Electronic and Information Engineering in Dongguan (UESTC)
- Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- National Ocean Technology Center (NOTC)
- Ocean University of China
- Power Matters Alliance, Inc.
- Southwest Jiaotong University
- Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT)
IEEE Standards Association Magnifies the Transformational Impact of Technologies:
Telephone poles, electrical wires, and the seamless delivery of power into your home...ever wonder how it all works?
Standards help to enable power delivery, usage tracking, smart metering, interoperability and communications over power lines.
IEEE Standards Association Symposium on Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Interoperability
24 October 2013
Santa Clara, California
Internet of Things (IoT) Workshop
5-6 November 2013
Mountain View, CA
IEEE 802 Plenary Session - Celebrating 30 years of IEEE 802.3™
10-15 November 2013
Dallas, TX USA
2nd International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo(ICCVE 2013)
2-6 December 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada