Find Working Groups and Standards in Development
It's easy to find a working group or standard in development. Simply search by keyword or browse by topic below.
BROWSE STANDARDS IN DEVELOPMENT BY TOPIC
Participation is Easy
Anyone can participate in standards development. IEEE-SA Members can lead groups and ballot on standards. Learn more about how to get involved, or select an option below to get started:
- Find an Active Project Pick from 100's of individual and corporate standards in development.
- Participate in Public Review Public Review commenting is available on draft IEEE standards.
- Find a Working Group Search by name, or link to a group from a Project Page.
- Contact a staff Liaison Voice your interest with a single click.
Development Service & Support
Services to support the entire standards development and implementation process.
Already involved in standards development? Below are useful links to manage your projects.
- Access our eTools
A collection of online tools and resources for standards developers including myProject, IMAT and Mentor
- IEEE Standards L50S Financial Report
Used by Sponsors to report any financial activity
Boards, committees, policies and procedures required to carry on the work of the IEEE-SA and promotes its purposes.
Recognizing outstanding IEEE standards development participation.
Join other industry leaders to develop industry-relevant standards.
Supporting collaboration, development and adoption of standards across the globe.
Initiative to support research and testing to increase the industry and public awareness of arc flash.