Strategic Planning Coordination Committee (SPCC)This committee shall
- Identify and evaluate matters of a strategic nature
- Report to the BOG the status of the strategic plan and other strategic issues
- Monitor the execution of the strategic plan
- Recommend revisions to the strategic plan
- Provide oversight of the preparation of IEEE-SA external position statements prior to BOG approval
- Ensure strong partnership between volunteers and professional staff
- Invite participation by subject matter experts as needed to address topics of interest This committee shall consist of the IEEE-SA President (BOG Chair) who will serve as Conveyor, the IEEE-SA Past President/IEEE-SA President Elect, the CAG Chair, the SASB Chair, and the IEEE-SA Managing Director; and will be supported by a staff liaison.